WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Monday 3 September 2012

Happy Labour Day!!!!,  hope everyone is having a great one.  Came in from the lake a couple of hours ago,  now for the fun part,   laundry, cleaning and the putting away of things,   back to normal,  ha ha.      Had a really nice week out at the lake, the weather was great, though hot again today but the week ahead holds cooler temps, yey, Fall is really ahead.    I spent my days reading sitting by the fire, always had a fire  burning  and just relaxing.   Also did some tweaking at the lake on the porch, can`t help myself, tee hee.   I brought this little white dropleaf table from the basement when we popped into the house Saturday and placed it on the porch.   Thought it will come in handy when we have company or just to sit outside and eat our meals, so that is what  I changed, had a little bench there before but think the table looks better. Put the old oil lamp, birdhouse,old coffee tin with firestarters and some flowers for now,me likie!!!!       Will be catching up with you all on your blogs this evening,  see what kind of long weekend you had. Till next time, enjoy the evening, that moon was so beautiful the last couple nights, wow.    Blessings Francine.

8 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds like it was very relaxing!!
    I love your little table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend sounds perfect, and so is the table on your porch! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the best kind of weekends. I like your little table. Great spot to place a cup of tea and a book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Francine - Sounds like you had a great weekend! Your little white table is SO Cute - love how you decorated it. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. A weekend at the lake sounds heavenly! I'm liking the table,very primtastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Francine,
    So happy you could get some time at the lake.....I used to live by some as a child and spent lots of happy times by the water! It can be so very relaxing, yes?
    Love your little "redo" and agree that the white table is just perfect AND useful too! Always love to see what you change up!
    I am so sorry I missed your first Giveaway too!! I have been so busy of late and just not keeping up like I want to! So happy for the winner though and glad it went well for you!!
    Thank you for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog too...they mean so much and always bring a smile!
    Warm Hugs~~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you had a great getaway again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The table is a really cute idea. You could put such fun things out as the seasons progress. I wish I had a porch or a patio to decorate. Thanks for visiting my little blog and leaving sweet comments. I enjoy hearing from you. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete