WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Saturday 6 June 2015

SURPRISE

Morning Prim Folk, Happy Saturday to you all!!!!  I received a package in the mail the other day, expecting something from a swap gal with a different name then this one.  It was from a Naomi Allen from Naugatuck, Ct, inside were the sweetest hooked mats  with a note saying she made  these  just for me. I love them both,  I adore rug hooking and tried it myself, not to good at it I must say.  So wanting to thank you Naomi for the beautiful hooked mats, I will treasure them. ...Warm Blessings Francine.

16 comments:

  1. what a sweet gift! really like the rectangular one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francine - the mats are really pretty. Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Francine,
    Congratulations!!!! What a thoughtful thing to do for you!!!! Who doesn't love a surprise?
    I know you will treasure them both!!
    Enjoy your weekend!!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful; what a precious gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely surprise! They're both so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice surprise! They are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet and generous surprise.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great surprise!! Raining buckets here this afternoon:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful gift and something you will love and cherish! Happy weekend my friend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely gift . Thanks for sharing , have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Francine, how have you been? Summer is upon us here in Ohio. What pretty mats, such a sweet gift.
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  12. What sweet gitfts.I too wish I could rug hook.Janice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that's an awesome gift. Lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  14. How wonderful is that! They're beautiful, Francine. What a sweet gifter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a nice gift. Naomi did a wonderful job!
    I want to take up hooking some day too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful gift you have received!! Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete