WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Tuesday 19 January 2016

HEARTS

Morning Prim Folk,  thank you for all the well wishes on my sore back, you are all so sweet. The  back is feeling much better these days but still taking is easy day to day.  One can only sit around for so long, with Love day coming up, decided to decorate with some of my hearts. I do love prim hearts, I keep many out all year long for cannot put them away. So here are a few, more hearts to come....... Wishing you all a warm and wonderful day, Blessings Francine.
prim love heart


wax hearts

hooked heart mat

grungy blue heart

heart pantry cake

18 comments:

  1. All so very lovely ! Glad your back is getting better ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francine,
    Glad you are not rushing it so it can heal properly!! Love all your hearts!! You know they are a favorite with me!! I really love your hooked heart mat......sooo sweet!!
    Take care and stay warm, my friend!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful hearts! .. Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to read that you are on the mend ! Love all your beautiful prim hearts , which reminds me ...I need to get mine out ! Have a great evening ~hugs Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Francine, I am glad you are feeling a little better. Your collection of goodies is so pretty, love the brown heart with the key.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to hear the back is feeling better. Seeing your hearts makes me think I need to go on a scavenger hunt for my box of valentine stuff. Since I skipped fall and Christmas last year I need to go all out this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hearts I have a few but I like yours so much better.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love hearts and used to have many around my house. I'm glad you're feeling much better! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super sweet prim hearts, Francine! I'm working on some too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I do feel for you with back problems. :-(( That's so miserable. Hope you're on an upward trend. Fun to see the hearts today in anticipation of Valentine's.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the little hooked mat, adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Francine
    I am working on getting my Valentine tree up !
    I am putting lots hearts and vintage small valentine cards on it,just for fun
    I really like the hooked mat

    I have back problems also and deal with it daily,seems like rest and not lifting is all that helps me from having back surgery and having my entire spine fused

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love your hearts Francine, they're all so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, wow! I LOVE your blog! This is my first time visiting, and I am now following! I absolutely love prims! So thankful to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete