WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Monday 1 August 2016

BUZZIN' BEE BALM

Good Morning Prim Folk,  Happy August to you though I'm wondering where July went to.....   Flowers are growing nicely in the gardens but it's the pretty pink Bee Balm what's buzzin'. As I sit on the swing by it all I hear are bees buzzing in the blooms, I'm so happy plus it happens to be  one of my favorite  flowers. It's so great to see many bees about, we surly need them.  I feel like I'm doing my part in helping the bees out, growing flowers for them is a good thing.........Wishing you a wonderful day, Bee Blessings Francine


8 comments:

  1. very pretty and always good to have happy bees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty flowers and great that the bees thrive in your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Francine, my monarda is not happy this year, too much heat and drought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Francine, such gorgeous photos! Happy Tuesday to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful flowers and bees are so important!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Francine,
    BEE-utiful!!!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just today, I found a big pot of bee balm half price and brought it home! Your photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete