WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Thursday 19 January 2017

HELLO

Morning Prim Folk,  here we are in the middle of January already, kinda a good thing. Nothing to exciting around here lately, the bitter cold finally ended though. From last week -46 to 0 and into the pluses this week, some crazy weather but we'll take it. I have been putting out extra food for the birds and bunny's through the cold, felt so bad for them. Spotted this sweet little bunny yesterday morning out the front window, cute!!!!!                                       Wishing you a wonderful day, Blessings Francine.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh it hasn't been that cold here in Missouri yet. We have had a few very cold day.No snow to talk about.
    I have been throwing out bird seeds and sunflower seeds for all my varmints that come around also. I even spotted a stray kitty and put some of my cats food out and woke up 3:30 one morning to look out under the feeding tree and a raccoon was eating the cat food.I haven't seen the stray cat for a few days,stay warm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure the animals appreciate your kindness.
    Happy to hear it's warming up a bit for you.
    Hard to believe January is more than half over. Only 60 days until spring.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, the easter bunny is doing a little early reconnaissance of the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so kind to feed the little bunnies and birds. you wonder how they keep from freezing.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute lil bunny. They are my favorite! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a darling photo of the bunny. Bless you for feeding the little animals. So glad it is a little warmer for you all. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure that bunny is so thankful he found your garden! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never understood how these little critters can take that kind of cold. At -46, I would have moved south! Heck, I'd go at +1!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It has been strangely warm and rainy here this winter so far here looking for the sun here though seems to of forgotten us . It has been quite here to . Cute bunny we have lots of critters and birdies about I just love them all . Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute little bunny. It is amazing how animals can withstand the cold. Snow everywhere. Stay warm and safe :)

    ReplyDelete