WELCOME

WELCOME,PULL UP A CHAIR AND COME SIT A SPELL WITH ME. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF JUST SAY HI,BE MY GUEST,LOVE TO MEET NEW PRIM FOLKS, BLESSINGS, FRANCINE.







Wednesday 1 February 2017

WELCOME FEBRUARYS

Morning Prim Folk,  Happy February 1st!!!!! Wow!!! January flew by  but hey that's o k for  I am joyful that  February is here.   A nice short month which means Spring is that much closer. Along with the first of February it brought the cold back, very frigid this morning but the sun is coming out. We had some really nice mild days for January, even the snowbanks  seemed to have shrunk, yay!!!!!!! So here we are in the month of love, lets spread lots around, like confetti.   Blessings Francine.

16 comments:

  1. Hello! I love the month of February! Wishing you a joyful day. Sending love from GA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francine,
    Such a wonderful idea, my friend!!
    Sending lots of love from Arizona!!
    Big Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all on the same page about it being February now it being a short month and closer to spring to lol ! Happy February to you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then there will be March winds, April showers and May flowers.....ahhhhh. So much to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to see February, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy February Sweetpea.... I am not a fan of February...I think it conspires with January to drive me mad with whiteness.... But, yes...it is one step closer to spring. I think I saw a peek of the sun today....but, ahh....so fleeting! Smiles & February Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope I spread a little around today and I'm sending you my love tonight! Stay warm my friend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sprinkles of pink, white and red confetti filled love all around. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy February Francine!
    Be blessed
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a true romantic, Francine. I'm not so bad with the winter. Around March I lose my patience!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I'm so happy to see February! I know it will fly by as most months do. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy February, Francine and hang in there as we move ever closer to Spring and warmer days!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy February!! Send warmer weather this way!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy February Francine! I hope it's a little warmer than your January was!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just a quick note to say I decided to discontinue facebook but I'll still be blogging. Wishing you a very nice afternoon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting and definitely a useful post,Thanks for this sharing this wonderful post .
    slotxo

    ReplyDelete